Thread: "Psychobilly"
View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 12:46 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I saw him live a couple of years ago, i thought he was marvellous. I think he's connected to the skatepunk industry in some way

I can see skatepunks listening to them, but I'm not sure that's a market that they themselves latched on to. I used to see them play around Dallas "back in the day" but I've not kept up with them so much lately. so maybe that is something that they cater toward now.

my best friend still talks to the Rev when he sees him, so I'll tell him to ask!

as far as the thread topic goes, RHH has always billed themselves as psychobilly (even so much as to have a song called "Psychobilly Freakout").

PS: The Cramps own me. and although I'm not sure that they count as psychobilly, The Gun Club is also something that I place in the same kind of genre.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|