Thread: holidays!!!
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 10:06 AM   #20
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
I just finished off my midterms for my freshman year of highschool yesterday. Therefore, I start my winter break today, and come back to school on January 4th.

The rest of the school district (Milwaukee Public Schools, the largest in Wisconsin) has school until Friday because my school is an International Baccelaureate school, meaning we have a totally different schedule altogether. I had to go back to school from summer vacation on August 16th, while the rest of the district had summer vacation until September 5th. I suppose going back so early sucked, but we get out for summer vacation in May instead of mid-June.

So now I'm sitting here bored because my boy has school until Thursday (different school district). At least midterms are done.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|