View Single Post
Old 12.25.2012, 12:53 AM   #16434
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i watched the girl with dragon tattoo series. loved the first one. the second one was still enjoyable but a bit cartoonish with soviet spies and steroid freaks who feel no pain, and with lisbeth using such sophisticated tools and superhuman survival, it was a bit james bond/marvel comics territory. the third one i still sorta enjoyed but it was bad. it spends so much time restating things long known from previous films while ignoring stuff i actually wanted to know about like the prostitution investigation or what happened to miriam and paolo. they keep throwing out new twists and not taking them anywhere, instead they just show us characters watching news reports about things that were just shown, or yet another person reacting to lisbeth's video. lisbeth gets not much to do. and ronald? you get to see him kill some people who have nothing to do with the story. but why doesn't he talk? i wanted to something about how life was for him being raised by lisbeth's evil father(good idea to get a bulgarian actor for the face of evil) and why does he still want to kill lisbeth so badly? is it just because he was actually raised by the ukranian and east-europeans exist only to kill in this series(they certainly are sloppy hitmen getting their asses beat by wimpy unarmed swedish journalists, if they're SNIPERS why would they try to pull of some grossly conspicuous public execution?) this is such a long movie and the parts that could have been more interesting are ignored.

overall enjoyable series but steady decline in quality
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|