View Single Post
Old 08.13.2010, 11:11 AM   #227
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
So here's something interesting that happened to me a couple days ago, I didn't think it needed a new thread and since it does involve Nirvana....

Anyway, months and months back I was in a bookstore with my brother and the cashier tried flirting with me because she thought I looked "Just like Kurt Cobain" and went on about it. I didn't really pay too much attention, I get that thing somewhat regularly, but she was pretty so we talked for a few minutes. My brother and I left and I never thought I'd see her again. Over the next few months she would notice me around the area and tried to get to know me on facebook and what not. I learned she was a model, which was cool. She always was going on and on about how much she loved Nirvana and Kurt Cobain and how I "looked like just him". I never thought much of it at the time....

So earlier this week on Monday I ran into her again. We talked for a bit and she asked me if I wanted to finally hang out with her tonight since she lived in an apartment complex not too far from mine. With lack of anything better to do that day, I said sure. What followed was the weirdest event in my life to date.

We go back to her place, where she told me her boyfriend had recently moved out. We go into her room and she said she has an interesting story for me revolving around Kurt Cobain and Nirvana's music. She proceeds to tell me the most batshit crazy story I've ever heard. Before she knew their music, Kurt would apparently speak to her in her dreams and tell him how much he loved her. She would see his ghost wherever she went and the lights would often flicker in and out to signify he "was around her". She went to a psychic, and the psychic obviously could tell she was a little "off" so the psychic was able to convince her that her and Kurt were supposed to be together until he committed suicide. At this point, I begin to feel very uncomfortable about the whole thing but am honestly afraid to leave. So I keep listening and it gets weirder and weirder. The "spirit of Kurt" would randomly slip her money in random places and would have sexual dreams with her. Just on and on and on about this stuff, the story was over an hour long and only got stranger by the minute.

She then tells me she thinks her and I were "destined" to run into each other and that the spirit of Kurt came inside me when he died (I was four when he killed himself). At this point I'm trying to stay perfectly calm even though inside I'm very "concerned" for lack of a better word. She told me how hot she finds me, and that she wants to have sex with me and that it will be the most intense sex ever. I'm divided between "An attractive woman wants to fuck my brains out" and "A possibly psychotic yet attractive woman wants to fuck my brains out and God knows what else". I try to make an excuse or two, like how I had to leave before too long (Which was actually the truth), but she was just never stopped talking. Then out of NOWHERE she starts ranting about how upset and pissed she is with her ex boyfriend. She shows me to her mirror with a message she wrote for him when he left the apartment, and it was in red marker that stretched across the ENTIRE mirror like a horror movie or something, the message explaining how she will always be part of him and stuff like that. I only got past the first few sentences before walking into the other room, wanting nothing to do with this anymore.

She ended up crying and threatening suicide until I calmed her down. I left and she wants to hang out later this week. Round 2 for shenanigans, I suppose?

Sorry for the random post, thought it would make for an interesting story though.

~Jeremy~

serisouly...this is pretty fucked up man. bwhatever you do guy...be safe.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|