View Single Post
Old 10.16.2009, 08:31 AM   #279
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbomb
If there are 365 days a year and 366 days a year once in 4 years think about the sophistication it took to lock that system in place. Obviously with a stop watch a day can be examined as 24 intervals of 60mins(60*60). After a year of 365days someone knew to add an extra day every 4 years. Probably a really complicated calculus problem. Who came up with it anyway?

How long will this system last before we are fully taken over by an alien race composed of foreign energy that still makes us think we are human when in fact we'll call ourselves 'human'= 'ora energy + man' while under control by a higher alien god with it's own principles? How can this be communicated to the masses as to keep everyone inclusive of what human fundamentals are?

You are arguing about calendars. calendars are man made objects, and there are shittons of variations.

There are three ofr four different kinds of years. one is measured by the rotation of the earth around the sun. one is measured by the time between equinoxes, etc.