View Single Post
Old 06.15.2013, 11:07 PM   #397
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
Amnesiac ain't got shit on Kid A. i've spent years listening to that album and it just doesn't click. but Kid A.....whoooo...last three songs!!!!!!

and why is Hail to the Thief so underrated? fav Radiohead.

But again, they are not two different albums, it is a single album recorded at one time and released in two parts.

Hail to the Thief is very underrated, and in truth, not acknowledged rightfully as the third part to Kid-Amnesiac-Hail to the Thief trinity. I thought it had more edge and teeth on the guitar work, like a taste of what was there on the thrashier parts of Pablo Honey and OK Computer but revisited and with added emphasis.

Its also why In Rainbows was such a radical departure in sound, because those three records were really intended to be composed as a a singularity, though only Kid A-Amnesiac were actually recorded together. So again, you really just like the A-side better than the B-side, but I can dig that. I feel that way about The Eternal, I like the second half of that record way better than the first, and if I had them recorded separately, could dig the second half entirely on its own..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|