View Single Post
Old 10.07.2010, 01:52 AM   #39
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
if Genesis didn't want people to wax on and on about whatever sexuality s/he's currently expressing, s/he wouldn't have made such a big deal of it (my same point about those gawdawful socks and shoes). so far, it seems to be working. how many times have people used the preferred 's/he' moniker in this thread?

Genesis has alway got off on this stuff. how many other "fanclubs" made near constant requests for their members to masturbate onto a bloody sigil? certainly not sonic youth (but that's never stopped me from masturbating to Kim).

ps: fucking christ, those SOCKS.
I can see where you're coming from with this, and considering we are posting on a forum of mostly liberal-thinking people, I gathered your criticism stems from the way some homosexual artists use their own sexuality as extra arsenal to present their artistic vision. And you're right, more often than not it's a tedious and facile tactic for reasons that go beyond the good intentions of wanting to be an encouraging example to the closeted gays. I don't agree this applies to GPO, though, because body-transformation would still inevitably attract undesired attention, as well as desired, from all established sexes anyway, straight or gay. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think GPO always has a choice when it comes to how people perceive his ''personality''.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|