View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 10:23 AM   #7
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Make sure you inform the listener for what they're about to hear. My brother's radio show got a request for a Metallica song once, and he was playing Japanese Underground material, and my brother didn't know what to say to him that was polite, so he just said he didn't have any metallica stuff and that he'd play a song for him the next day. He never did.

Station doesn't take requests. This is entirely underground, unregulated, below the FCC radar, do the fuck what you want radio. I've heard some DJs read a playlist, others just come on to read the station call sign every 30 minutes or so, some get on the air and ramble drunkenly or abuse the listeners. It's just whatever you want to do. I thought about playing whole sides of albums, like they did in the early days of underground FM.