View Single Post
Old 06.11.2012, 04:57 PM   #15857
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle

Never seen this one before actually, and I'm a bit a shamed for it, but I saw it the other day and I think it was fuckin super!
4/5.

Aha! Awesome!! I think Brad Pitt is my absolute favorite actor ever. And it's not because his pelvic muscles are cut from petrified canyon rock and his abs are as supple as a strip of bubble wrap - but because he's just a fan-fucking-tastic actor.

I just watched SNATCH last night. Third time through. This time I used the subtitle option on Netflix, and you know what? Pretty damn good movie if you know what the hell is being said! (I love how the Pikeys are "impossible to understand" to the main characters, who are impossible to understand to anyone watching, making the Pikeys doubly incomprehensible to us!)
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|