Thread: 300
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2007, 07:27 AM   #67
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
I downloaded the film the other night because I'm a thief and have better things to spend my money on and I'm in 2 minds about it. On a good note some of the choreography in the battle scenes was amazing however that fucking narrator piece of shit pissed me off so much I am still cursing his name now. His voice is so annoying and he always used that power of three trick to make everything he said sound like it was coming from God. Anyway some of the freaks in the films were great, like that fat guy with blades as arms who looked like one of the cenobites from hellraiser and that goat that was playing the flute or something... very entertaining.

Overall I'd say it's worth watching just for some of the battle scenes but be warned that some of it is horrible.
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|