View Single Post
Old 12.07.2009, 06:55 AM   #18
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
my wardrobe consists of babydoll t shirts in 'misc' or 'band' on the top..
and for the bottom... tight cotton/stretch drill/denim pants with black canvas shoes, or short black/grey/dark coloured skirts with black mary janes or boots. oh, or short-ish cotton dresses in black/grey variety of that with boots or mary janes.... so I guess I'm fine, with dressing myself.

australian weather is kind of crappy, but I don't spend enough time hiking or discovering new lands to really care too much about the colour of my clothes in relation to their heat absorption qualities.

nevermind, I created the thread I should have realised it would only lead to bs. I should have put it on the goth forum. so the other fat goths can discuss which shoes would make them look the least fat. or make me look the most fat, so they don't look as fat, beside me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The problem is that it's very difficult to dress around these boots - they tend to require a long over coat, and the closest you can go into bright colours with a black knee-height boot is a dark maroon or brown. Trousers-wise, you're limited to quite tight and (again) dark colours; some sort of striking belt would be required. From there, you've not got much wriggle room with a top, although you can go into the primary colours a bit easier. Short tops are out, because my personal opinion is that if you're covering up elsewhere, a little bit of belly looks massively disingenuous.

I don't think a lot of dark colours really suits the climate.