View Single Post
Old 05.28.2010, 03:33 PM   #43
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
knox. You are right. This is one of the few corners of the intermetanetwebs that actuaslly holds my interest, because I LOVE sonic youth and because the people that love sonic youth are all in their own great way very interesting people. they are not the typical one dimensional goddamn sheep that populate the world, or seem to.

I can completely understand where you are coming from knox. Consider your point well taken, and I will give some thought before I post stupid crap in inappropriate places.

licentiousness has it's place like all things, and so does good honest discourse.