View Single Post
Old 08.30.2017, 12:13 PM   #40414
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Let me clarify... a year at most of occasional jealousy... it wasn't a year of torture.
Took us about two months to get past some of the initial awkwardness. So, reel in that year as a metric of my suffering. It wasn't like that.

Also, we're talking about year one of an almost ten-year relationship that is still on-going, even though we're taking a break and she is on a voyage of undetermined length at present. We're talking about the best relationship of my life, by far. If I marry, ever, it will be her.

You want horror stories? I'll have to go back to my late teens and early 20s. I can tell you some shit that will make you feel like a champ, my friend. I've been raked over the goddamn coals, and hurt, and I've hurt back, and every relationship prior to this one has been a disaster of one extreme kind of abother.

So, if you want to feel better, I'm sure I can help with that. Hahahaha

ETA: I edited this for privacy reasons. If you saw an earlier version, please be cool about it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|