View Single Post
Old 06.11.2009, 12:03 AM   #27
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I sorrt of half-agree.I think they're pretty close really.

And I half-agree with that! (See where entropy starts? (though I'm not sure what side I'm on--until you said that, I was confident I enjoyed "Washing Machine" much more; now... eh, it'd be closer))
But seriously, this album will always have a special place, being my first introduction to my favorite band. I think in some senses it's their weirdest, and most like an SYR (think 5, and think Bone). That's what I love about this band--you can get on either side of an opinion about something they do, and make it make sense to yourself. Then come back 10 years later and you could be on the opposite side of the window, still looking at the same thing that you still feel the same way about. I <3 ambiguity!
Either I don't understand the point of "repping," or I do and it really is pointless. Fortunately I'm colorblind, so it wouldn't make sense to concern myself with being concerned about it in the first place.

www.myspace.com/koolthing78
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|