View Single Post
Old 01.20.2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Hi everyone,

A year and a half ago I tried to upload this video to Youtube and after 3 painful days it told me the file size was too large for my junior account. I just noticed that I now have the option to "activate" it, which seems to have worked. Go ahead and watch! I didn't film it but was standing next to the girl who did. She did a great job.

About the website, the bad news is that my hard drive crashed and I lost about a month and a half of work, the good news is that most of the SY updates are backed up to a point where I can easily reconstruct things. I did unfortunately lose the Last Night on Earth tabs, but I can redo those from memory. Still fuckin' love that album, btw.

So, the long-promised update is still "coming soon", but once released it should snowball into something pretty compelling. It'll definitely be a Sonic 2014 @ Screaming Fields of Sonic Love!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|