View Single Post
Old 12.30.2015, 04:06 PM   #1787
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
OK.. this Game is that hot shit. fuck da rest some more of that Throwback shit!! Bout time Game get back to what that ninja is on point with.. some of that Throwback Jersey 90s shit!!! These beats???? I'm stuck in an Ac Integra on 18z with Pioneers and mirror tint on this.. i could get lost in records like this!!!!

Thanks Game, more than makes up for the utter shitte that was Jesus Piece.. conscious too???? It seems Game let go of that wannabe Yeezus shit and got back to speaking the real about that crooked azz cop shit..

I also forgot about that Game Documentary 2.0.. checking that out right now too.. its aight not as good as Doc 2.5 but definitely better than Jezus Piece.. these beats are kinda too fast but still better than all this mumbling shit on the radio

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|