View Single Post
Old 06.03.2016, 01:49 PM   #1902
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Very odd list indeed! Stryper and & then Melvins on back-2-back nights are what stand out to me.

Did you know that Slayer/Anthrax are playing Houston Open Air at NRG Park this September?

Ya, Stryper will be some interesting silly fun, I think. Mainly going because a buddy of mine was going, and I thought, "what the hell?" I still have to respect the 80s hair metal scene from my youth.

I found the Melvins thing to be kind of odd, actually. Those are not two different cities. Just different venues here in the same city. Not something you ever see bands schedule really, and I am not sure why they have.

The Houston Outdoor festival looks interesting. I think I am most intrigued that Ministry are playing. Have not really kept up with Al since I thought he was hanging it up a little while ago...
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|