View Single Post
Old 02.23.2015, 03:46 PM   #1039
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
eggs poached in spinach and butter, with boiled red potatoes and a shake of feta crumbs. a very late 2nd breakfast ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Vegetables. . Its Lent yo

not in my house it isn't! bacon & butter 4 all

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
!@#- hah. pajamas and disorder sounds like some weird 90s unrest/velocity girl type lyric. it's 3 pm and i'm still in yoga pants.

this next month i want to try cutting things out and see if that helps my hair issue/skin. this week i'm trying to eat less gluten, had a wrap with scrambled eggs/chorizo/salsa. it was awesome.

well i showered today, and worked at the barn a bit (that was before the shower, eh)

if you have issues with gluten (i think the problem is overinflated but some people do have them) try the exact same thing w/ potatoes instead of in a wrap.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|