View Single Post
Old 09.14.2008, 05:43 PM   #4
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
i was there...i thought krallice were fucking great (already a fan) and pretty much agree with you on growing and whatever that first dude was...and thank god no age didnt show up to bore us to death...lb was pretty damn fun, and this was one of the most out of control crowds ive seen for them...the power lines and most of gibsons gear was almost brought down within 30 sec. of them beginning...new stuff sounds fun...maybe someday they'll record it

side note---i know lb shows make for an incredible experience because of the shithouse mad crowd, but is anyone listening anymore? they fucking go nuts for the soundcheck/warmup business

another side note---the mosh pit for growing was way cuter than the krallice one
chairman of the bored is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|