View Single Post
Old 06.21.2017, 12:59 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
One thing I always found stupid as FUCK was the seeming insistence by people that one should not wear a t-shirt of the band/musician you are going to a concert to see. Why is this? Who gives a fuck about this? It made me mad back in my headbanger days, then in my punk and hardcore days and then again in my skronk rock days.

Why is it considered stupid to wear a SY shirt to a SY show? Must have been some NYC douchbag asshole snob that started the whole bullshit.

I normally wear a SY t-shirt to every concert I go to, ESPECIALLY Sonic Youth concerts. what's the point of owning it if you cant enjoy wearing it with hundreds/thousands of your fellow fanatics?

This does not happen in other fandoms. If you are going to a Man U match, you will wear your Man U jersey. Same goes for a HOuston Rockets BBall game, or a Steelers NFL game. Why is it so skewed in the music world?

any ideas?