View Single Post
Old 09.29.2009, 03:53 PM   #9
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
So I'm seeing Sonic Youth in London in a few weeks, and a friend of mine who's coming with me does'nt know Sonic Youth but is coming along, largely to find out what (my) massive fuss is all about. Before we go I am lending him the Eternal and making him a CD-R compilation which function as best-of and also what they're likely to play live. I've looked through all their recent setlists and most of it is based on those, which also happen to be a pretty darn good best-of. I've also taken his tastes into consideration, which are more on the punkier side of things. If he listens to this and the Eternal LP then he may well know/like everything they play. That said, he might have a short attention span as all these punk kids invariably do. Before I burn the shit out of this motherfucker - tell me what you think of this tracklist - any suggested additions or subtractions shall be noted and a chin scratched accordingly.

1)White Cross
2)World Looks Red
3)Stereo Sanctity
4)Silver Rocket
5)Kool Thing
6)Death Valley 69
7)Brother James
8)Eric's Trip
9)Tom Violence
10)Cross The Breeze
11)100%
12)Hey Joni