View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 04:37 PM   #46
BushIsAPsycho
bad moon rising

BushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=golden child]pitchfork is ok, i read it when im bored and trying to read up on some douche ass indie band ive never heard of but probaly would like if i heard. never make buying decisions based on it though, sometimes downloading decisions though

i remember i got into a pissing contest with pitchfork once, back when they were only two or three years old, i sent them a tape of my shitty demo at the time and emailed basically everyone on their staff. well they got pretty pissed about that and i exchanged some really nasty words that looking back i probably shouldn't have said. however, that doesn't exempt them from being totally on the dot about some things, a pioneer for exposing new underground music, and total elitist, arrogant, facist assholes.
BushIsAPsycho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|