Thread: Houston
View Single Post
Old 10.24.2017, 05:25 PM   #22
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
After years without a major storm, to have 3 devastating storms within a few weeks is going to strain even the best prepared service. My uncle in suburban New England went 13 days without electricity in January after an ice storm a few years ago, so it doesn't seem surprising to me remote PR isn't fully repaired (the wood stove saved them for heat). Its probably unfair, but I get this message from the MSM that PR is helpless, it is really weird, like in PR they don't have the trained people or equipment to do anything, they can't even clear their own roads - like when I'm hiking I've run into people and the 5 of us moved a fallen tree without having to wait for fucking FEMA. You can't just order the island's electrical system from Amazon, that volume probably needs to be actually be manufactured - I seriously doubt the parts are sitting around - maybe for the first hurricane but the next 2 would have exhausted any supply. But maybe it is an opportunity for local solar to be put into place so you don't have to have long range wires and equipment.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|