View Single Post
Old 08.03.2015, 07:31 PM   #40009
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
i'm already in debt from my associates degree, so i figure fuck it i'm gonna die someday, who cares about debt?

student debt is a real megabitch unlike others. any and all debt can be discharged in bankruptcy, except for student debt. so it's really a much heavier kind of debt. watch out yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
the pukey part is the fact that i have to audition and being a music major is super nerve-wracking, and the piano faculty have effectively intimidated me into a month-long summer depression

ha ha ha, sadistic piano teachers! fuck'em. are they like the dude in "whiplash"

i didn't know you played piano. that's awesome. if i could play an instrument my life would be lots more fun, but unfortunately i have no patience for practice.

so you're planning to teach after you graduate or what? are you in a band or something?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|