Thread: GG Allin
View Single Post
Old 01.05.2009, 01:34 AM   #14
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
I have some fond memories of owning backroads in a trusty busted up beauville, ashes and grime and cool teen bad attitudes screaming along to gg. Ha, it was good times, then.

Sitting back downloading from my laptop...ha, I doubt I would have near the same attraction now if I hadnt heard of em.

I wonder of all kinds of music that might have been more apart of my life if there had just been a particular context for, but never have. Some things I probably pass up just because they needed something else to be a soundtrack to, and would have made a unique experience altogether for me.
Sometimes different things in the environment just make things click.

Fuck, enough with my nostalgia. It's the mood, as I enter a new age bracket in an hour - 25 to 70.

Anyways, I definately concurr with demonrail - albums like hated in the nation have some of the best...classic songs like drink fight and fuck, and the backing band The Jabbers is my favorite.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|