View Single Post
Old 01.20.2011, 09:04 AM   #376
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by negative8ball
Was there ever a good bootleg of radio recordings put together? I'm guessing they've done good TV and radio performances for a lot of the albums and a nice compilation would be great - heck, they should do it official-like - but was a silver disc ever pressed with highlights or anything? Just curious - never seen one so thought I'd ask the experts [smirk].
Oddly enough there aren't a lot of FM-sourced bootlegs around - the shows that immediately come to mind are 12/14/92 London and the already mentioned 01/24/93 Melbourne, as they've been "recycled" on several different bootlegs.

One of my favorite bootlegs is the (partly FM-sourced) Death To Our Friends (http://sonicyouth.com/mustang/lp/boot17.html), but then again my favorite era is '85-'87. That said, I think the VPRO session on that disc is one of the best things they've ever done.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|