View Single Post
Old 08.20.2009, 02:04 PM   #21012
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'm wondering what y'all think of this:

During the "fun time" portion of our all-employee meeting, one of the employees and their offspring came in to do a demonstration of Native American dancing. Offspring was dressed entirely in Cherokee Indian dance clothes. They also ran a video of the group this kid belongs too (I think it's somehow Scouts related) of Native American dancers who go to contests and compete to see who does this best.

Here's the thing. They're white. Not a Native American in the bunch. Does anybody else think this is a bit bizarre.
I've done that. The organization I was with was the Tribe of Tahquitz. There are a number of dance styles and I was Southern traditional straight dance. At first I thought it was weird and off-putting, but the more I learned about Native American lore the more I was attracted to it.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|