View Single Post
Old 06.25.2007, 09:52 PM   #784
musicfallinglikesnow
stalker

musicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's asses
HELLO ALL AGAIN...
As I erased my introduction in yet another paranoid internet attack, I'm going to rewrite it...with a few things added, in case anyone cares to read.

What I like: the sun behind the clouds making them appear like the Sixtine Chapel paintings, listening to music with lights off, long grass dancing with the wind, listening to the drone sound the car makes riding in the highway, traveling by train, thunderstorms (specially at night), playing nonsensically my guitar, painting crazy watercolors, reading Baudelaire in my book full of scents I set into, MUSIC AND NOISE!
I also like to listen to Van Morrison all night while I'm asleep. I find him a perfect combatant for insomnia as he turns out to be an excellent companion at nights, and soothing.
I love cats, starry skies (by starry here we should consider two or three stars, and the MOOOOOON!)...
I'd post the watercolors in the post yr art thread but I'm still in the apprentice stage, which doesn't mean I like it less. My teacher says I have a future, so I'll be posting as soon as they're ready and the scanner is working.
I'd also like to correct my grammatically wrongly spelled screen name albeit it would be too long (musicfallingdownlikesnow.)
Cheers!

musicfallinglikesnow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|