View Single Post
Old 03.12.2009, 02:43 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod

This thread will:

1) Let me know what people think of this idea.
2) Possibly expose me to some awesome tattoo ideas.
i don't give a fuck-- i mean, i only like tattoos on women's titties, because they give me an excuse to stare.

now, since obviously you and i don't agree on matters of taste (branding is for cattle, i say, and nose rings in particular are good to pull from), my opinion shouldn't matter to you either. hence, my response is useless to you.

then again, why do you care what people think? since a tattoo is supposed to be an intimately personal thing, the apex of individuality (so people claim, though i have my doubts), nobody will be able to cater satisfactorily.

having said that, i offer you (free of charge) a few options i think are "cool":

1) fuck the scalp-only tat. go for a full-head tattoo that includes the face. i fancy the luchador look:

2) hurray for science. get a tattoo that depicts your inner works: brain lobes, cerebellum, brain stem-- the works. kinda like this:

alternatively, you could depict "the mind"-- such as:

3) "the helmet"

cont. below
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|