View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 06:12 PM   #33
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Steve is fantastic. I felt so connected to him during the Pitchfork Daydream show. He was just on point... delivered the goods. I think Jenn talked about how he held together songs that might have fallen apart like "Total Trash". I generally watch him and Thurston equally during a show because they interest me the most.

And of course, he's so wonderful a person to meet. He always gave me at least ten awkward minutes (my fault not his) to ask questions and try to make myself seem cool. He understood my fanboy obsessions, and though I wouldn't act like that anymore, he was truly considerate and made me feel welcome.

I hate to gossip, but I remember seeing Steve with a woman frequently. I don't think he's married, but his arm candy is one hot tamale!
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|