View Single Post
Old 05.29.2008, 08:10 AM   #151
Semperet
little trouble girl

Semperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
good question!

I was at the Temple Bar gig, during the tour for Perpetuum Mobile, whatever year that was. It was fairly stunning, with Blixa nice and burnt out, drolly chatting about his inability to do what he used to do because of lifestyle choices. Couple of highlights were Dead Friends and that one about the hotel room, both from Mobile. They even used the turntable from the cover, blown into with compressed air. Think they finished with Kollaps--rings a bell (or shoud that be beats a sheet of metal).
They were a band I never thought I'd get to see.
But...
they sold CDs of the show, ready ten minutes after coming offstage. I have copy 15 (I think, I'm not home). If you don't mind the fact that a track break is inserted when there's two seconds of silence in the mix, it's a good listen. I don't know how rapidshare might cope with it--and I haven't a clue yet how to use it--so if you pm me I'll get yr address and burn it for you. You have my email from the Battles gig--I was the one on about Haino and Rallizes.
For the record, my favourite Neubauten are:
That live Brussels concert;
Tabula Rasa, especially Headcleaner, Blume, Der Interimsliebenden, shit, the whole thing;
Ende Neu, particularly NNNAAAMMM and Stella Maris, and of course
The Garden--I love the way he sings "consciousness".
and Negativ Nein from Strategies...1.
Hey! First post! Where's my helium balloon and party hat?
Semperet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|