View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 08:00 AM   #16022
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Been playing Marvel vs Capcom 2. I love that game but you know what? Fuck the "unlock characters" part of the game. Basically, every match you fight, you get like 100 points. After 1500 or more points, you can buy a new character. Sounds good right? Well, there's like 20 characters to unlock. 30,000 points. That's 300 matches... BUT to get all the characters, you have to spend some of the points on unlockable costumes and concept art and stages before the characters become available. Costumes and concept art are like 100-200 and stages are 1000. So, really, you'll end up
needing like 100,000 points for EVERYTHING. So, what the hell is that? 1,000 matches? Some of the matches last 99 seconds. The CPU blocks all the time. I mean, jesus. I want to unlock that shit NOW. I turned the damage up, turned the time limits down, went into 2 player mode and beat the phantom second player like 30 times and only had enough points for one character. Just, fuck it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|