View Single Post
Old 11.07.2019, 07:57 AM   #112
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Thought you said he's autistic a couple years back, and now you're upset with his childlike mentality..

I do think he’s autistic. Maybe. I mean, he certainly seems to have some ASD characteristics. But that’s not a pass for anyone. That’s not an automatic pass for kids struggling in classes and it’s certainly not and automatic pass for grown men making patently false and potentially dangerous statements about abortion.

I’m not trying to beef with you, man. You don’t live in the U.S., so I don’t know how much you can be expected to understand just how fragile the discourse about Roe V. Wade already is, but you know I’m firmly against spreading false information, and that’s what our boy is doing here.

It’s totally overshadowed his music for me at this point. I’m just glad Kanye 2004-2016 is a thing.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|