Thread: awkward phases
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 06:33 PM   #62
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel

ha!. i ended up sewing megadeth and guns n' roses patches onto mine which helped to crank the awkwardness up a notch. i swear though the shirt was cursed after that. i kept injuring myself so i stopped wearing it and then the suffering thankfully stopped.

nice, i had a denim jacket and i covered it patches, every concert i went to, i get a patch, i went to see bon jovi and the bon jovi patch got to the jacket; as the years went by, that jacket wouldn't fit anymore so i had to leave it behind, i still have with almost all the patches still there, except the sepultura one which i took off and put it in the backpack i currently use.

awkward phases: zits when i was 13 to 15, i had a goatee when i was in high school and again when i started college, wore a lot of black, i still wear black shirts mostly but i have started to mix it up a bit more, spiky hair...i had long hair (down to the shoulders) ten years ago and now i have pretty much the same lenght hair now.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|