View Single Post
Old 01.09.2019, 01:20 PM   #45
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
consoles dont have the games i like to play, or the ability to use mouse and keyboard over a gamepad

i also am super huge on emulating old games, which i cant do for free on a console

AVID can suck my fuckmaker. i'm a sony vegas man untl i die breh.

my pc is like a one-stop shop of eveything i enjoy in life, and has replaced nearly everything i own which is why it sucks that it randomly decided to start giving me shit

Also i just like computers. i enjoy fine tuning the system to my liking and being able to adjust components, add additional storage (i have over 5 terabytes rn), etc. the versatility of a pc is what appeals to me most. a custom built pc is like the freeform jazz of the tech world. i went three years w/o issue
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|