View Single Post
Old 11.11.2016, 11:26 AM   #5632
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
how strict are those games with the hardware? I've never played one and I always hear great stories about them.
strategy games aren't too graphics-heavy, and might have movies, but you're not doing a lot of 3D shit in them.

some other games mix action and strategy, like the TOTAL WAR series. there's a map where you play and then you enter battle and it gets heavy with 3D graphics in motion-- like-- armies & armies, each unit rendered individually, it's insane..

RPGs can scale up or down depending on your system-- you can get ultra-textured characters or splotchy graphics by altering the video settings

they all have their minimum requirements and are adjustable though.

if you have an old system you can buy old games CHEEP. like, rome total war is like 12 years old? and it's fucking fantastic. 10 bucks maybe?

i also still play civ2 sometimes. it's superfun and it was perfect in its way. civ3 changed the design that lasts through today, wasn't very good, got fixed in civ 4 which was great again, etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|