View Single Post
Old 11.04.2011, 01:57 PM   #9
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Because the UK press is insane, Blur has been shoved down the Brits' throats for years. The Oasis vs. Blur thing hit a fever pitch backintheday, for example. It's impossible to have an objective opinion with all that going on.

I think it's easier for people (like in the US) who haven't been bombarded with this shit to simply take in the music.

Although I don't love a lot of their stuff, they are always respectable. There's a fine intelligence to their work that not many super popular bands have. I mean, the road from their limp debut to the sometimes-astonishing THINK TANK in such a short period of time is pretty remarkable.

I totally get why anyone in the UK might hate them, but I'm not sure it's Blur's fault.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|