View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 04:11 PM   #134
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
!@#$%!, it seems like the only valid reason you have to enjoy MM is ...because she is a girl.
That's the only reasoning you've given anyway. Just that she is "fiery!" So fucking what, writing about "sexism" isn't some crazy new thing, it's been going on since the start of music. It isn't like she's having a hard time in life, she's making the worst 'music' I can think of, and getting paid for it. There are legions of fanboys that would gladly fuck her, big tits or not. She's not a poet.

oh, multiple opponents-- the fun!

no it's not because "she is a girl" that i like this band, but there is definitely a very female energy to the markers; and i'm not discounting pete's solid testicular output at the drums, but there is definitely a reactor of female power at the core of their aesthetic, and i do enjoy women rockers more than i do men. it's just the way im wired.

but to say that it's "just because she's a girl" would mean i like the music of shakira (hot), christina aguilera, britney, avril, gwen stefani and a miriad other pop divas, and i certainly don't. oh i dont like be your own pet either.

but if you ask me do i love patti smith im going to say yes, and sleater kinney and erase errata an even some of bikini kill's output, when they get too preachy i can't enjoy. and i do love rocking women. but the misogynist boys (and girls) are always going to try to dismiss them with silly arguments.

but if from reading my posts it "seems" to you what you say it seems, you need remedial reading lessons.

in any case, i suppose that the vitriol that the markers inspire in you (i won't diginify some aspects of your post with an answer) means that they are doing something right. it is funny to see the seething hatred you harbor, but fortunately for everybody else your contempt can't touch them and it only reflects back upon you like a shit pie in the face.

sort of like that zen tale where some man who had a piece of shit on his nose and would go around making faces and asking "what stinks?"

anyway, just the other day somebody egged our car, it's a nice little car, and when we found the detritus all over the paint i said to madame !@#$%! "we must be doing well, because someone hates us".

burn, baby, burn.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|