View Single Post
Old 08.25.2016, 04:58 PM   #685
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Your point is I'm rude. Also somewhere in there is the idea all elections are fraudulent. I don't care about the former and I vehemently disagree with latter.

nope my point had nothing to do with evaluating your personal character. rather it was an ontological reflection on the underlying fundamental premise of democracy.

browbeating, badgering, and belittling those who politically disagree trying to coerce them into supporting your candidate is a mild form of fascism which i find no small irony since apparently fascist tactics of the far right are precisely what you politically oppose

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|