View Single Post
Old 09.30.2015, 09:11 AM   #64
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
So what do you do? Stop listening to all other bands because Sonic Youth are the one and only?

I kind of have actually. Not being sarcastic. I've found that pretty much after SY's 'breakup' that I've not really been interested in much new guitar music. I mean, I have some singer/songwriters I'll still pay attention to (Beck, Ryan Adams) and maybe a handful of bands that I've liked forever that I'll check out new albums (Smashing Pumpkins, um...) but for the most part I just don't seem to be interested in many BANDS anymore. Listen to more jazz, hip hop and even pop singers than bands proper. Hmm.