View Single Post
Old 06.02.2011, 12:52 PM   #283
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
has dubstep helped or ultimately hurt electronic music?

after having the Nth# shy fratboy politely request 'some dubstep' this past weekend, it became a running joke.

my theory is, like 'trance' a few years back, it became a fun thing to say along with giving your pals an easy way to believe that you know what the fuck you're talking about without actually putting any thought into it.

"pardon me.... my friends and I would like to request some........ dubstep?"

waaaaahwaaaahwuhwuhwuhwuwuwu - bpm drops to 70- heads nod - people stop dancing - yeah, sure, the guy in a bunny suit is still doing it, but he's wearing a fucking bunnysuit for fuck's sake.

dubstep is not wobwobwobwobwobwobwobwobowb. this is shitty dubstep. dubstep goes far beyond than just a few wobbles over halftime 140 bpm beats. just check the links in this thread and you'll know what i mean. and the good kind of dubstep is helping electronic music going further, definitely.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|