View Single Post
Old 05.28.2020, 04:51 AM   #726
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgaf16
honestly i don't fuckin care, i will always believe that they will one day

OK, that's... not exactly rational, but more power to ya. After all, Kim playing again with Thurston is just a notch above Kim hugging Courtney Love at the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame (as I believe happened in 2014; she went back to trashing her the next year on Girl In A Band, though ) in the "no way" scale.

There are more profound reasons why it never will happen, but we've discussed them forever. I can't say I particularly care for the "they have to" part of your post; they don't have to do anything except follow their artistic instincts, or, actually, fuck it, they can also stay at home eating bonbons. Now, if you stay healthy and golden, you'll outlast them in this blue marble, and most likely so will I, and it will HURT, but you'll see my projection realized. Sorry.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|