List five musicians that you think are overrated by people who look like they care if they look like they don't care how they look, and something that you prefer to listen to instead!
1. Cat Power - I like what I've heard, but not enough to care. I like to listen to Liz Phair instead. She was fucking fantastic.
2. Nick Cave - Meh whatever I'll take a Jim G. Thirlwell over that any day.
3. Tom Waits - I can't understand the interest. It's wierd like Tim Burton. I am waiting on a Tom Waits action figure from McFarlane toys. I like Hayden for wierd gruffness, though I don't really think it's any good comparison.
4. Sleater Kinney - Bores me. I want a 7 year bitch, a babes in toyland, a phallus uber alles, a hole, the gits, anything but sleater kinney.
5. David bowie - I LOVE david bowie. It's just that t rex is so fucking cool and nobody worships bolan the same way. Ok so he's repetitive and simple, but the sound is incredible like nothing I've ever heard. And the lyrics are gold.
" Baby mystic lady
you do own my night
put my dogs to fright
yea yea yea yea yea
riding sliding sorceress
in your dungarees
got me on my knees"
Do you believe in raptors?