View Single Post
Old 03.11.2021, 07:04 AM   #347
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Whole board's been pretty much dead for about three days or so. Possible causes:

a) Everyone's too anxious about their Covid Coins
b) Everyone's too anxious about the Snyder Cut
c) Everyone's too anxious about Meghan Markle

3 days? I make it about 8 years lel. At a time when there's fuck all to do outside because of lockdown restrictions you would think this place would be a bit more lively but naw, there are retirement homes with more spunk than this place. It used to be thriving with footfall and dozens of people posting by the dozen every day. If it were on it's last legs back in 2015 when Rob pointed it out then it's certainly dead and buried nuw, it's like we are the zombie's returning to the mall in Dawn of the Dead purely out of habit (and because there's no more room in hell of course . Ignorance is rife, and it's not just shit that I post going unanswered, it's everyone, yet it's probably par the course for the amount of people left who incidentally have better things to do. I had a few ideas for threads I wanted to make on Post-Punk and Kiyoshi Kurosawa but in the end realised the reality permeating this place and sacked them off as it would just be a waste of time. A shame, really

...for there a brighter sides (other forums - lel) to life and I should know because I've seen them but not very often...
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|