View Single Post
Old 09.08.2019, 09:02 AM   #84
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Didn't hear it yet, been planning to.. I know he's a member of SLUMS. Another one of their guys, who goes by the name "Maxo", put out a really solid album earlier this year.

I kind of suspect that this Jesus shit will just be studio renditions of his Sunday Service performances, so I don't expect it to be a "rapping" album.. hopefully he follows up with whatever Yandhi/"Yeezus 2" was supposed to be shortly after. I really wanna hear Timbaland's involvement on that type of album.

Team Kanye Daily insists it’s not a SS album, but what do they know.
Also hearing another album is out November something, but that always happens, right?

Honestly, I’m not even sold on the album being real yet. Kanye hasn’t said shit, which is out of character.

I’ll believe it when I hear it and I’ll stop worrying when it doesn’t suck. No sooner.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|