View Single Post
Old 03.10.2014, 12:53 PM   #22
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
LAST WEEK:

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Photo was taken at the house of blues. I believe I'm where her right elbow and the dancer's(in pink) elbow meet. Like....the leak height of hands(me and my friend jumped for the photo like assholes). This show was amazing. We were finishing buying merch when she was marching out and was in the middle of the floor by the half of the first song. Got a great spot(thanks to my hands full o'booze technique) and fucking grooved for an hour and half. SHe had no opener so she just cme out and did her thang(with 2.5 costume changes). Everything was (of course) cute n bright n sweet. She was singing along to the track, but surprisingly she does actually sing. God that experience was so fucking great. The floor would feel like a trampoline when everyone was jumping along with Kyary....She spoke a little english(as expected), but what I found a little funny is how she would interact with the crowd in Japanese. like she would be saying so much...and like half the crowd would just be like 'woo'. But yeah...good thing I picked up my tickets early on. Look at that crowd! We were main floor(and got a great spot for getting there a bit late). Cutest experience of my life...if I have a guilty pleasure.....this is it.
(highlight songs that weren't her singles were SUPER SCOOTER HAPPY AND CHERRY BON BON mah faaaveesss)

THE FOLLOWING DAY!

Buffalo Daughter/Cibo Matto

(Buffalo Daughter joining Cibo Matto on stage for 10th Floor Ghost Girl)

I honestly wish Kyary wasn't the day before. I was still so hyped from the show(and the amazing burger I had earlier that day)....But Buffalo Daughter were great.....played Great Five Lakes and other groovey tunes that escape me now(including domo theme). Cibo Matto were wonderful. Started the set with Beef Jerky and sugar water. It was super neat...at first it was only Yuka and Miho...doing the Viva La Woman songs, then they started Check In. Then in the middle of the song the bassist and drummer join in and end with a kick ass groove. then they continue with the rest of the show. They did two of my favorites from stereotype a(moonchild and spoon)....and ended the set with Birthday Cake. The drummer was really layin' it down for Emerald Tuesday(chewsday). They were at the merch table after the show...so they signed my lp....:3 and got to have a few words....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|