View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 01:29 PM   #37233
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

I dunno. When's the last time you heard of someone getting lung cancer and thinking to yourself, "Well, at least he got to smoke."

When's the last time a non-smoker got to age 90 and you thought, "Yeah, but they never enjoyed the smoking habit. What a waste."

Don;t believe the hype

"Every year, about 16,000 to 24,000 Americans die of lung cancer, even though they have never smoked. In fact, if lung cancer in nonsmokers had its own separate category, it would rank among the top 10 fatal cancers in the United States."

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/news/wh...kes-nonsmokers

Get to know facts before you start worrying. Pollution, radon gas, workplace pollutants, chemicals in your home (cleaning solutions, hairspray, etc), and plain ol genetic mutation cause a shit ton of lung cancer.