Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 10.26.2017, 04:47 AM   #43
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
re: cat piss

i had a territorial dispute when i got married. she had a scaredy cat, i had an aggressive and jealous cat. mine, (punky), mostly stayed in my (wo)man cave and would mark the entrance with her scent. usually on my cds. she wasn't too happy about having to share me with my wife too. i ended up sending my cat to my mom's because i always gave in to what my wife wanted. she was heartbroken and became depressed. later we divorced and i moved in with my mom. she would still piss in my room on those cds. there was another cat in the house so i thought either she was still being territorial or maybe it was because her scent was still on those cds. turned out she was just old, her legs didn't work as well, and she couldn't make it across the house to the litter.

after she died, i inherited the other cat. he developed diabetes and after i couldn't afford his meds anymore and he was getting real bad, he started pissing on the table where i kept all my music gear. i would put the litter right there on the table so he would use that, but he still pissed outside of it. he ruined my kaoss pad.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|