View Single Post
Old 12.09.2016, 10:34 AM   #991
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
my wife has tried to watch every season of AMS, and I've tried to watch a few. We always quit before the mid-point. Just something about that show. Can never keep us into it.

She watched all the Orange seasons, I watched some random eps. She loved it. I liked it.

Sev, are you talking about my girl Taryn Manning? I'm really a fan of her. I think she's a very under-appreciated actress.

I'm watching season 1 of all these CW DC shows right now. I know I know, I'm watching them "out of order." Frankly, I'm sick of the whole "binging" TV shows thing. I miss when things were just on and you watched stuff when it was on. So whatever. It's wrong, but I'm happy.

Arrow is... pretty good. Flash is better. Supergirl, I love. Legends Of Tomorrow feels like a slightly higher than SyFi budget take on Avengers/Guardians Of The Galaxy that feels a lot sillier than the other shows.

I'm also on ep8 of Luke Cage; about to start season 2 of Gotham; and am in the middle of "volume 1" of the Batman animated series right now.

Phew. Lot of stuff. Plus, re-watching Dawson's Creek w/ my wife... only like I don't know, 6 eps in?