View Single Post
Old 05.03.2015, 04:33 PM   #38942
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah such friends is exactly right. He figured out Manny and won the math later in the rounds.

I still hate him.
Every body does, im neutral. I just don't particularly like his boring style..
In regards to his ethical issues, well its boxing, not exactly renowned for its scrupulous morals..

Ill say this, i seen Mayweather fights that i disagreed with the decision and clearly the other guy won BUT last night it was clear as day that Floyd beat Manny fair and square. All those fakes,jukes, and holds didn't let Manny get into any kind of rhythm. It was boring to watch but clearly Mayweather never cared about aesthetics rather just counting punches and counting money.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|